Saturday, August 9, 2008

In the Beginning...

Hello, and welcome to my blog! After much indecision, I have decided to become a "blogger." I'll have to admit, this has not been an easy transition. After years of depending upon email to send pictures and updates on the family, I am now facing the fact that there is a better way! I have to acknowledge that I would have never even thought about doing this if it weren't for the guidance and inspiration of my sister-in-law, Julie Crafton. Thanks, Julie! :-)

I have so much to share! I have archives of pictures, and stories I would love to write, but it would take too much time to go too far back. So, I'm going to start with some current events, photographs, and video clips. 

Let's start out with a bang! I have the cutest short video clip of our baby Samuel (now 7 months old) eating his first bowl of whole-grain oatmeal and bananas MIXED together! As you can tell from his facial expressions, he seems to think that this isn't the greatest taste in the world.  He's such a trooper! He keeps on eating and finishes the whole bowl. I can tell you, there hasn't been a food yet that he has completely rejected.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! Welcome to the blog world. We look forward to reading your updates.

melissa s. said...

what a CUTIE! i hope we get to meet him and see you guys again soon. welcome to blog land! (this is mel, from mel and bri land :-)

Homecooked Breakfast

Sourdough Pancakes!