Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tea Party for our Ten-year-old!






Christy had been asking for months to have a tea party for her birthday. I wasn't sure if I could pull off such an event at my house in my current condition, so I asked my sister-in-law, Julie, to host the party. She did a wonderful job, and made it fun and special for everyone! We all enjoyed the tea, and Julie made an incredibly delicious cherry cobbler that makes me hungry even now while I'm writing about it! ;-) I'm still amazed that my first "baby" is already 10...where does the time go? She is growing up, but thankfully not TOO fast...she still asked for some sweet girlhood toys and dolls. Christy actually had quite a long birthday this week, starting on Wednesday with opening gifts and cards until the party on Friday. She loved everything that she received...thanks to all family and friends who helped to make her birthday special!

No comments:

Homecooked Breakfast

Sourdough Pancakes!