Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Favorite Season

Eric bought these beautiful Fall flowers for me!

Autumn officially begins on Monday! This is my favorite time of year. I can have confidence that the hot, humid Summer days are behind me. I can look forward to the cool, crisp breezes and chilly nights. It is natural to feel the urge to snuggle up with my children, reading many books and having long conversations about the changes in life. The Glory of God is displayed in such splendor all around us as the leaves change to rich colors of red, gold, orange and yellow. Signs of harvest show how God is so good to supply us with many simple pleasures.

No comments:

Braces for Sam & Dan

Sam & Dan had their first consultation for braces today. 💲💲 They have mixed feeling about it, but we know it will be good for them in ...