Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Kids

We bought some new Christmas outfits for the kids (thanks Grandpa & Grandma!), so we thought we'd post a picture. We just happened to find a dress for Christy that had a matching doll dress...aren't they cute together? Becca still isn't interested in an 18" doll; she prefers all the little baby dolls. I know the photo looks a little over-exposed, and that's because I had the camera on the wrong setting and didn't realize it until it was too late. I was excited to get a picture with all of them looking at the camera at the same time, even though I was hoping to include their shoes. Oh well, it's close enough to perfect for me!

No comments:

Braces for Sam & Dan

Sam & Dan had their first consultation for braces today. 💲💲 They have mixed feeling about it, but we know it will be good for them in ...