Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Healthy Twins

I had my big check-up today to see how the twins are growing, and the doctor said that they are doing SO WELL that they will let me continue to carry them until I go into labor on my own. Or, if the next check-up shows any signs of distress in either twin, then I will be scheduled for either an induction or c-section, depending on the position of the babies at the time. If all continues to go well, there is a possibility that they will let me continue to carry the twins until week 37...which is about 3 weeks from now. I want the babies to be healthy and as close to full-term as possible, but I really can't imagine getting bigger (or more uncomfortable) than I am now!

No comments:

Braces for Sam & Dan

Sam & Dan had their first consultation for braces today. 💲💲 They have mixed feeling about it, but we know it will be good for them in ...